Hot Melt Glue
Available from Red Hill Corp., Supergrit Abrasives
We offer eleven basic grades of glue sticks in 1/2" diameter X 4" or 10" lengths, also 1/4" X 4" mini, 5/8" X 2", 1" X 3" and 1" square chips.
(3000) AMBER CLEAR - high strength, dries clear with yellowish cast, good for demanding applications: Ceramics, etc...
(271) WHITE METAL / PLASTIC - dries clear, excellent bonding to metal or plastic - which are difficult substrates
(962) SUPER AMBER - extra high strength, dries opaque honey color, strongest glue we have ever tested, good for woodworking projects, kitchen cabinet assembly, etc.
(230) WHITE CLEAR PREMIUM - extra strong, good on plastics and porous substrates
(229) WHITE CLEAR CRAFT - most transparent, strong, good for crafts, economical.
(2030) WHITE CLEAR OVAL LOW TEMP - a good strong clear craft glue. Won't burn fingers at 225°F or melt Styrofoam®
(725) WHITE - a good strong bonding for carton sealing
(229) CLEAR MINI STICKS- transparent, strong, good for crafts 1/4" Diam. X 4" long.