About Williams & Hussey Machine and Tool Co.
- Since 1954 many molders have been sold to cabinet shops, lumberyards, carpenters, schools, furniture makers, hobbyists, picture frame artisans, millwork shops, contractors, restoration specialists & more.
These versatile American made molders offer straight, curved and elliptical molding applications. Choose from constant or variable feed.
W&H molders feature many advantages:
• 3 cut varieties (straight, curved and elliptical) with 1 machine
• Cut up to a 6 3/4” Profile
• Open-ended design for wide boards/doors
• Quick & Easy Knife Set Up
• Little to no maintenance
• Technical and Sales Support for the lifetime of your molder
• Upgrades Available for vintage molders
Williams & Hussey also makes profile knives. Choose from standard or custom profile knives. Our custom knives can be made if your project requires moldings for a historical renovation, matching existing molding, or your customer would prefer a custom molding. We also offer profile knife sharpening.