Circulating Oil Systems provide continuous flow of liquid to bearings, gearboxes, and blowers. They circulate various liquids such as oils, synthetic lubricants, ethylene glycol, and jet fuel. Circulating Oil Systems are commonly used for heavily loaded bearings operating at high speeds and temperatures. They are suitable for use in extremely dirty and corrosive environments. All Circulating Oil Systems are designed and quoted specifically to customer requirements.
Some common features of circulating oil systems include:
• A pressure switch and automatic bypass relief valve to set system output pressure
• Dual filtration systems allowing for continuous system operation
• A filter and liquid strainer in the reservoir filler cap to help maintain liquid quality, as well as a suction filter inside the reservoir to filter larger debris
• A level gage mounted to the tank to allow liquid level viewing
• A flow switch to control flow rate
• A check valve to ensure fluid flows in only one direction
• A low level switch that can be wired to shut down machinery or turn on warning devices when liquid supply fails or recedes to a predetermined level
• Heat exchangers
For additional features, Visit Oil-Rite’s website to view detailed samples of custom built circulating oil systems.